- Post Date:November 4, 2019
- Apply Before: November 4, 2020
- Views 179
- Experience 7 Years
This is a ground floor opportunity for an experienced Python/Spark Developer to join the first wave of our rapidly growing Spark Analytics team. The individual will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our Spark pre-aggregations, reports, and applications. The ideal candidate is an experienced developer with Finance Industry knowledge. You will contribution must reliably supplies data to our business analysts and data scientists to make trading decisions for fund endowments and pension funds.
- Implement and support data pipelines, pre-aggregations/datamart extacts, calculators, reports, and applications using PySpark, Flask, and Angular.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional requirements.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Work with stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and coach their adhoc Python programming.
- Thought leadership on CI/CD for Python development.
- 7+ years of experience building applications using Python or other OOP.
- 7+ years of experience working with SQL
- 2+ years of experience writing financial software
- 2+ years of experience building Spark applications is preferred.
- Proficiency in Linux OS (bash scripting) is a plus
- Experience coding in Scala is a plus.
- Experience building streaming data applications is a plus.