The programmer analyst will perform analysis and programming duties in the development, implementation and support of information systems and applications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, develop, document, analyze, create, test and modify computer systems, programs and integrations.
- Apply system-analyst techniques and procedures, including consulting with users to determine hardware, software or systems functional specifications
- Analyze user information system needs. Document the functionality and requirements. Research, evaluate and recommend solutions and appropriate technology to meet user’s needs.
- Ensure process integrity and conduct / improve continual quality control
- Improve processes and efficiencies on an ongoing basis
- Create systems and business reports
- Develop, publish and maintain project plans, test plans and production turnover documentation.
- Assist in the development of user guides and manuals for system users. Assist in training users as needed.
- Assist in creating technical documentation of systems and infrastructure
- Special projects and assignments as business dictates
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3-5 years of professional experience.
- Strong understanding of relational database design, Transact SQL and ASP.
- Significant proficiency with SQL and writing queries against complex database structures
- Windows .NET Framework, including C#, VB.Net and ASP.Net programming experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Crystal Reports and/or Tableau a plus.
- Experience using Microsoft SQL-Server, SSRS, SSIS and OLAP a plus
- Quick learner, highly motivated, and able to work independently.
- Solutions-oriented and excellent problem solver
- Must be able to work well in a team environment
- On-call rotation and participation in special event coverage is required.
- Maintain confidentiality as required and appropriate
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Normal office environment.